Below are the audio links to our Tuesday class dated 29th May 2018 recording for sharing by all.
The outline short notes is as below:
Outline notes for our 29th May 2018 Tuesday class sharing
- Wesak is a Thrice sacred Day to commemorate Buddha’s birth, enlightenment n parinibanna.
- Significance of Wesak. An auspicious day and an occasion for a lot of wholesomeness, generosity and joy by people all over the world.
- Chanted Dhammacakkappavattana sutta (1st Sermon of the Buddha).
- Significance of this sutta to set the Dhamma wheel in motion.
- Sharing by kalyanamittas on how they spend their Wesak Day.
Bye! and with metta always,
From: Sister Hui Rung