Both are the audio links to our last Thursday class (17.8.2017) dharma recording for sharing by all.
The following sharing which were very good was shared:
- Bro Song’s sharing on how he has resolved a major karmic retribution recently by applying the Buddha DharmaAll causes of suffering are due to your attachment to your 5 aggregates of form and mind.
- To solve problems in life, you need to be patient. It is just a ‘form and mind’ and not so real & not what you think. Most happenings are related to karma. But sometimes, they could be a test for you to go through. If you have the understanding to overcome them, then the karmic effect will cease to be when they have got no more power over you.
- Your wisdom has to be very stable for you to have the ability to respond to your problems spontaneously. Stabilize your wisdom via the 1st, 2nd n 3rd turnings of the 4NTruth cultivation. Only when your wisdom has stabilized, can you arise this yoniso manasikara (or wise attention) at the moment of sense experience to deal with defilement. .
- Whatever happens in life, do accept it as a reality of life. Do not react or stir your mind. Don’t get angry and make yourself miserable. But you need to have mindfulness and the sensitivity of mind to develop the understanding to solve your problems.
- Patience via understanding is genuinely true patience.
- 3 important virtues to help us walk the path of dharma are – Faith, Sincerity and Diligence.
Bye! and with metta always,
From: Bro. Tune