You may download the Ebook (epub or mobi) files from this Publication to your hand phone or ebook reader device to read or use it whenever needed.
The format difference between PDF and Ebook (epub) are as follows:
Apple IPhone User
If you are using Apple device such as iPhone, iPad or iMac you may use iBooks to open the Ebook (epub) file. It is strongly recommended to use (Safari website)
to download the Ebook (epub) files.
You do not need to download/install iBooks App as it is in the Apple devices.
The following links will guide you to the tutorials for using iBooks:
Android User (Mobile devices such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.)
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Open Chrome.
- Click the Apps menu in the upper left corner of your browser https://play.google.com/books
- Open the Play Books Chrome app.
- Move your mouse over the book you want to download.
- Check the box next to Make available offline.